Jump to content


post bushings

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Justin Browne

Justin Browne

    Advanced Member

  • Sustaining Members
  • 49 posts
  • los angeles

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hopefully someone can answer my question. I am getting some rubbing between my arm post and the gimbal handle. I have seen a few operators with an addition bushing that goes on the post, either above or below the clamp, and spins independently, which in turn reduces friction between the two parts. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy this. I dont think its a Steadicam specific item but I think it will help me out.

Justin Browne
  • 0

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Omnishot Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

PLC - Bartech


Wireless Video Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS


Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus

Boland Communications



Ritter Battery

rebotnix Technologies