(1) NTSC Canatrans Transmitter
(2) Transmitter antennae (one for channels 20 to 35 & one for channels 35 to 50).
(1) PRO to Canatrans power/video cable
(1) Instruction sheet for transmitter
(1) DCE (DeRose Cinema Engineering)/Sony Diversity Tuner. If you don't know who Bob DeRose is, search the archives; he is retired now, but was a true pioneer for years when it comes to gear. This tuner is a Sony RV tuner mated with a Sony diversity unit and rehoused by Bob into a metal casing with professional connectors. It takes three BNC antennae (two whip antennae included; I strongly recommend you use a CIT shark fin - not included - as your third antenna). Power is via a four pin XLR (12V, but any Anton Bauer brick is fine). Also included is a power supply.
(1) Power Supply for Tuner
(2) Whip Antennae for Tuner (one for channels 14 to 30 & the other for channels 30 to 50)
(1) Instruction card for Tuner
All equipment is in fine working order. The Canatrans is in fantastic shape. The Tuner has some dings and scratches (what can I say - its been around the block) but works great.
Buy a shark fin and some BNC and you'll be good to go.
Priced firmly at $4200 US plus shipping.
Contact me via the Forum. Thank you.