4 replies to this topic

#1 Laura Whipple

Laura Whipple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

Hi everybody,

Im looking for a electronic viewfinder that accepts some sort of standard video in, it doesnt necessarily have to be made for a particular camera, just a standalone piece that i can build a mount for. If your wondering why, its because im using a camera thats like a SI-mini, just a sensor basically, and im looking to custom build it into a functioning camera.

#2 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Hi everybody,

Im looking for a electronic viewfinder that accepts some sort of standard video in, it doesnt necessarily have to be made for a particular camera, just a standalone piece that i can build a mount for. If your wondering why, its because im using a camera thats like a SI-mini, just a sensor basically, and im looking to custom build it into a functioning camera.

You mean like this? look halfway down the page.
Here

#3 Laura Whipple

Laura Whipple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

Hi everybody,

Here

i saw that too, but even though it says vga signal, from the looks of it, it seems to be a non standard cable. Apparently its called a lemo 4pin cable, i dont think thats going to work.

Basically just like that, but with a desktop friendly plug.

Edited by Laura Whipple, 12 April 2009 - 08:50 PM.

#4 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hi everybody,

Here

i saw that too, but even though it says vga signal, from the looks of it, it seems to be a non standard cable. Apparently its called a lemo 4pin cable, i dont think thats going to work.

Right there in the info they say that they will provide adapter cables

#5 Laura Whipple

Laura Whipple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

Hi everybody,

Here

Right there in the info they say that they will provide adapter cables

All i see is

Power adapter cable for Touchscreen use with SI-2K Mini Rig
D-Tap to Lemo 4-pin

Power adapter cable for use of EVF with Mini Rig

I'll give them a call and see if theres any way to adapt it to a standard cable. Otherwise im still looking.....

rebotnix Technologies

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery

IDX

BOXX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

Boland Communications

PLC - Bartech