1 reply to this topic

#1 Kareem La Vaullee

Kareem La Vaullee

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 177 posts
  • Paris, France, Europe

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

For the third year the MacHeist bundle is available, it is organized by independent Mac software developers.

The MacHeist bundle is a pack of excellent softwares at an extremely low price.
25 % of your money is donated to charity, you can choose to split your 25 % to 10 charity organizations or to give it all to the one of your choice.

This year the bundle's price is 39 dollars for 14 softwares (they say 12 but they added 2 more lately) that should cost you more than 980 Dollars.

So you get a very good deal and you do a good action.

I bought this year's bundle just like I did for MacHeist 1 and 2. (Every year the bundle is different, I think I created a topic for last year's Bundle...)

In the software bundle there are very useful ones (an eBay sales manager, an image capturing, managing and retouching tool, a 3D animation maker, games, an iPhone manager, audio capturing and even a Web-TV studio !...) you can check the descriptions and presentation videos to know more.

If one of the softwares is not interesting for you you can gift it's license to a friend (or fellow operator !) at the time of purchase, there is that option for all the bundle's softwares.

And even if you buy nothing they give you a free software on their page.

Just go there : http://www.macheist.com/

K.

#2 Sebastien Audinelle

Sebastien Audinelle

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 37 posts
  • Chicago USA

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

For the third year the MacHeist bundle is available, it is organized by independent Mac software developers.

The MacHeist bundle is a pack of excellent softwares at an extremely low price.
25 % of your money is donated to charity, you can choose to split your 25 % to 10 charity organizations or to give it all to the one of your choice.

This year the bundle's price is 39 dollars for 14 softwares (they say 12 but they added 2 more lately) that should cost you more than 980 Dollars.

So you get a very good deal and you do a good action.

I bought this year's bundle just like I did for MacHeist 1 and 2. (Every year the bundle is different, I think I created a topic for last year's Bundle...)

In the software bundle there are very useful ones (an eBay sales manager, an image capturing, managing and retouching tool, a 3D animation maker, games, an iPhone manager, audio capturing and even a Web-TV studio !...) you can check the descriptions and presentation videos to know more.

If one of the softwares is not interesting for you you can gift it's license to a friend (or fellow operator !) at the time of purchase, there is that option for all the bundle's softwares.

And even if you buy nothing they give you a free software on their page.

Just go there : http://www.macheist.com/

K.

Thanks for the link Kareem. Vive les bonnes actions!

Sebastien.

Varizoom Follow Focus

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

BOXX

Boland Communications

The Moses Pole - Steadicam Monopod