1 reply to this topic

#1 Alan Dague-Greene

Alan Dague-Greene

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 48 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

There's a long shot in The Untouchables, surrounding the murder in the elevator. Greg Lundsgaard is credited as the operator on the film, but he says there were several ops, and he was on another set when that portion of the film was shot.

Given that it's a Brian De Palma film, my first thought was that it could be Larry McConkey, since he's done many of De Palma's other long shots. He's listed as having worked on the film in Serena Ferrara's book. Anyone have the answer?

Pffft ... sorry. Didn't search here before posting: http://www.steadicam...?showtopic=1227

#2 Mark Cowherd

Mark Cowherd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

There's a long shot in The Untouchables, surrounding the murder in the elevator. Greg Lundsgaard is credited as the operator on the film, but he says there were several ops, and he was on another set when that portion of the film was shot.

Given that it's a Brian De Palma film, my first thought was that it could be Larry McConkey, since he's done many of De Palma's other long shots. He's listed as having worked on the film in Serena Ferrara's book. Anyone have the answer?

Pffft ... sorry. Didn't search here before posting: http://www.steadicam...?showtopic=1227

Janice Arthur worked on the film too, that could have been her work.
Mark Cowherd (I attended one of her workshops in Chicago and will again in 09)

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

Boland Communications

Teradek

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

SkyDreams

rebotnix Technologies

Engineered Cinema Solutions