1 reply to this topic

#1 Norbert von der Heidt

Norbert von der Heidt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 151 posts
  • Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:46 AM

This is a pre-loved Walter Klassen Back Mount harness I bought from Jeff Zachary recently for my use during the Beijing Olympics. I wanted to make sure I was comfortable and able to deal with the expected long days and heavy workload.

Now that the games are over, I really have to admit I don’t do enough Steadicam work to justify this wonderful high end piece of gear so I am selling it again as I need to fund other equipment debts.

This is for a big operator with a 44-46in waist, that’s why the three straps and buckles instead of the usual two. Adding extra layers of EVA foam will make it work perfectly for smaller ops. It is in very good condition and has a small spares kit with pump for the air bladder.

Looking for $7000AUD. Any questions, just ask!

Attached Files

#2 Norbert von der Heidt

Norbert von der Heidt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 151 posts
  • Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

This is for a big operator with a 44-46in waist, that?s why the three straps and buckles instead of the usual two. Adding extra layers of EVA foam will make it work perfectly for smaller ops. It is in very good condition and has a small spares kit with pump for the air bladder.

Just to add a note re: the size issue. I did not mean to infer that sticking in some foam could make this harness fit all and sundry. Please check with WK about how to take the proper measurements for your size and how those figures relate to that harness as it was built for Jeff. I was lucky that it fit me directly with no monkeying around.

Sorry if I didn't quite clarify that as much as I could have.

Cheers
Norbert :)

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

SkyDreams

BOXX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Boland Communications

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery