It has been upgraded by MK-V and includes the 1.5" 2 Stage Post, Gimbal Upgrade, Base Battery Bar System (allows dynamic balance). Also with the kit is a rarely used Hummingbird LCD monitor with Video Distribution Amplifier, on a sliding monitor arm. The system is only 12volt but can be upgraded to 24volt, I just didn't have the opportunity to do this. The arm is in good condition with no visible damage. The vest has been upgraded to use ratchet straps, making getting in and out easier.
Here's a complete rig list, there are a few other bits and bats, but here's the main bits:
- MK-V Upgraded EFP, 1.5", 2Stage MK-V Carbon Fibe Post, Genesis Gimbal Upgrade (original EFP gimbal), MK-V Post Cable, Extending Battery Bars, Anton Bauer Mount (J-Box includes Lemo 3 pin 12v power out)
- Red Spring EFP Arm
- EFP Vest with custom Ratchet closing system
- MK-V Hummingbird LCD monitor with Video Distribution Amplifier on sliding Monitor Arm (MK-V)
- 6 x Anton Bauer batteries (3 require recelling, 3 dead) 5 x Hytron 100, 1 Propack 14
- 1 x PAG AR124 Charger with AB convertor plate
- Docking Stand
- Docking Station
- Cases for Sled & Arm/Vest
- T Handle Wrench set
- Metric and Imperial Allen Keys
- Custom Video Transmitter designed to work on EFP (please note this is very basic and is included in the package as I don't have a need for it anymore)
- EFP to Monitor Cable
- 3 Pin Lemo Power cable to 4 pin XLR Power
- XLR to XLR Power Cable
- Short BNC Cable
- Thin BNC Cable
- J-7 Zoom Demand with Canon/Fuju Convertor Cable
- Universal Low Mode Bracket
- EFP Low Mode Cage
The rig can be flown straight away for a demo ... please drop me an email for more info -- email@example.com or you can give me a holler on +44(0)7984 458903.
This is a great rig ... hasn't let me down, just needs a little work and loving!
Looking for around £10k for the full kit, but I will negotiate on the price for a quick sale -- if shipping abroad, due to personal constraints, buyer would have to arrange this.