#1 Petrut Oprea

Petrut Oprea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bucharest, Romania

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:10 AM

Hello,
I'm Petrut from Romania and I need a little help. How can I do the dynamic balance of a handyman CN from ABC with NP battery and JVC PRO HD 111 camcorder.Thank you.

Edited by Petrut, 30 June 2008 - 04:11 AM.

#2 Mike McGowan SOC

Mike McGowan SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 624 posts
  • Miami, Florida, USA

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

Hey Petrut, welcome to the site.

First, sombody is going to tell you that you need to change your name (it's a site rule and they seem pretty strick about it). For example, my screen name isn't 'Mike', its, 'Mike McGowan, SOC.'

To answer your question, I'm assuming you understand the basic principals of dynamic balance and are looking for camera/rig specific information? If so, I'll let sombody that knows that specific set up answer the question.

mm.

#3 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1800 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

"First, sombody is going to tell you that you need to change your name (it's a site rule and they seem pretty strick about it). For example, my screen name isn't 'Mike', its, 'Mike McGowan, SOC.'"

Yup, Petrut, welcome and Mike hit it right on the head (hi Mike and thanks) - please change your display name to your full real name.

Take a look at the archives here too & I think you'll find many of your questions will be answered.

Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

PLC - Bartech

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Ritter Battery

BOXX

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Teradek

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

SkyDreams