Just got back fm overseas.... back to the fog n rain of the NW at last....
This is late but?
The ramp back stand up trailers are going away the best thing
1. lower floor than any van thus the ramp is less steep.
2. side tie downs, come with most of them so you can anchor the carts to the sidewalls.
3. Motorcycle size trailers or small snowmobile trailers, for more room for the hammock
4. padlock hasp comes with and you can install better locks, no window to break etc hard to break in secure!
5. leave it on site and drive home. given they have a security person.
6. tow it with your much more sporty car.... vans are boring to drive...
7. more head room except the cool ups style van above.
8. solid walls with ribs to attach shelving.
9. store the trailer in the garage no loading or unloading at the beginning and end of job.
10 I even have an outside plug in the heat the interior light the interior and charge batteries inside.
I'm on my second Wells cargo trailer.... love these things.