3 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn Clayton

Glenn Clayton

• Sustaining Members
  • 3 posts
  • Melbourne, Australia

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Hi everyone.

I am currently the owner of a Steadicam Flyer and I am hoping to upgrade at the end of the year. I was checking out monitors on Transvideo and came across a picture of this! (BELOW) I am just wondering what sort of Steadicam Sled this is and how I would get one just like this at the end of the year. I love this design. Would anyone know how much just the sled would cost with the Cinemonitor HD.

Glenn Clayton
Melbourne, Australia. :ph34r:

Attached File  8.5_transvideo_cinemonitor_HD.jpg   102.96KB   260 downloads

#2 Erik Brul

Erik Brul

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 444 posts
  • Almere, The Netherlands

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hi everyone.

I am currently the owner of a Steadicam Flyer and I am hoping to upgrade at the end of the year. I was checking out monitors on Transvideo and came across a picture of this! (BELOW) I am just wondering what sort of Steadicam Sled this is and how I would get one just like this at the end of the year. I love this design. Would anyone know how much just the sled would cost with the Cinemonitor HD.

Glenn Clayton
Melbourne, Australia. :ph34r:

Attached File  8.5_transvideo_cinemonitor_HD.jpg   102.96KB   260 downloads

It looks like the Sachtler Artemis EFP Pro HD SDI Sled.., at least a Sachtler Gimbal ;)

Erik

#3 Glenn Clayton

Glenn Clayton

• Sustaining Members
  • 3 posts
  • Melbourne, Australia

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

Awesome! Thanks for that. If I was going to upgrade I would want to upgrade so I can support 35mm so I am assuming I would want the Cine HD. Can anyone please comment if they used one or own one?

#4 Frederic Chamberland

Frederic Chamberland

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 281 posts
  • Montreal

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:02 AM

Awesome! Thanks for that. If I was going to upgrade I would want to upgrade so I can support 35mm so I am assuming I would want the Cine HD. Can anyone please comment if they used one or own one?

Hi Glenn,

Here is the web site of Sachtler products:
Artemis line

And you want to talk to Curt O Shaller.

Curt is the head designer of that sled and he is very commited to his products. I've had a Sachtler Artemis Cine HD for 5 years and had a very good experience with all of the products they offer, then got stolen and bought a PRO because of my strong canadian dollar.
If it was not for the dollar, I would have gone for Sachtler again. Type "ARTEMIS" in the search engine of the board to get more info.

Fly safe.

Frederic

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

PLC Electronics Solutions

Omnishot Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus