#1 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1776 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

For sale, one Jerry Hill Battery Base. This base is designed to run one or two batteries for 12 Volt or 24 Volt operation (two batteries are required for 24 Volts). You can also use two batteries to power the sled and a 12 Volt camera separately. The batteries slide on a long worm gear with 8 inches of travel so you have endless balancing options (there is both a fine tune adjustment for the worm gear and a gross adjustment to slide the batteries faster). The base is designed to mate with whatever center post you wish, but comes wired with the 8 pin Lemo PRO standard. There are four small mounting holes to attach your post mating piece which is also PRO standard. With a bit of ingenuity, you can modify any rig you wish or you can attach any stock PRO post with the appropriate adapter piece. I do have a spare PRO 2 connector that I can sell you if you need it for an additional $500 (please don?t contact me to buy this by itself - I just assume keep it).

This battery base has a built in video distribution amplifier (VDA) to assure perfect video levels to your onboard recorder (not included) and monitor (again, not included). In addition to the standard built in ICBM (Jim Bartell's intelligent battery meter), this unit has an additional one so you can keep an eye on both batteries at once. I also added a variable voltage pot for the Lemo that powers an onboard deck.

The system includes two Anton Bauer Hytron 140 batteries that are still very strong and three Hytron 120s that seem to be doing amazingly well despite being a few years old. The package also includes four very hard to find Anton Bauer Compac batteries (recently recelled by Rathbone Energy - note, they are now Compac 14s NOT 13s). This has been an amazing battery base for me, but I have two bases and piles of batteries so its time to put some of this up for sale. Please note, a charger is NOT included.

Also included: (1) Spare Circuit Breaker, (1) Spare Slider Switch, (1) Jerry Hill Rain Cover
(1) Owner?s Manual.

Price: $4500 US ($5000 US with PRO 2 Adapter)

Also, if you are trying to piece togther an entire sled, this unit would be plug'n play with this:

Thank you

#2 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1776 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

SOLD - Thank you.

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications