#1 Iain Baird

Iain Baird

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 272 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:53 PM

Greetings all,

Well before my first foray into the film world and my eventual discovery and future dreams of Steadicaming came along, I was a lost and hopeful musician. However; like many other musicians I was heading for a world of hurt that I knew was waiting for me, working behind the bar or in some office somewhere copying other peoples ideas for some meeting that I wouldn't be part of. Now cut to....

......... later and I've been working for almost ten years as a Steadicam operator in Toronto, as a member of IATSE 667. I've had the pleasure of working on quite a few memorable and rewarding productions, but......that feeling still lingers. The truth is that I like to write tunes, but I don't really like to, or have the time to perform, So what's a boy to do? I wanna write em' is all. So I've decided to promote my services, I figure someone out there might have a project in need of an original song.

I've posted a couple of my songs on a myspace page

www.myspace.com/ibaird

the first one has more production value than the second, but they both give you the idea of my musical style.

So if you, or someone you know has a project in mind for an origional tune that fits the style, let me know and perhaps we can give er' a shot.

Cheers,

IAIN BAIRD

Edited by Iain Baird, 06 April 2008 - 08:54 PM.

#2 Iain Baird

Iain Baird

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 272 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:06 PM

how do you post a link?

Edited by Iain Baird, 06 April 2008 - 10:08 PM.

#3 Iain Baird

Iain Baird

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 272 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

Here's a link,

Iain Baird Music

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems