Coherent Communications Video Transmitter/Receiver unit w/Panasonic 7" LCD screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy Benning

Jeremy Benning

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 30 posts
  • toronto, ontario, canada

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:19 PM

This is something I had made for jobs I was doing as a steadicam operator in countries abroad that were PAL. I use a Modulus 3000 as my main transmitter, but it only does NTSC, so this system was my PAL back up. However, this system will do both - NTSC and PAL!!!

I don't use it anymore, and will likely upgrade to a Modulus 4000 if they prove to be reliable. This system only was used a few times and then sat on my shelf for a couple of years. Its in top notch shape, very little signs of use. The LCD screen is completely clean and scratch free.

The Panasonic TC-7WMS1 LCD screen is velcroed very securely to the inside of the lid of the rugged Underwater Kinetics case that it is housed in. The monitor is wired into the Coherent CVR-200 900Mhz Receiver inside the case. There is a 4 pin XLR cable mounted into the case to allow for powering of both the LCD and CVR-200 from a single external 12v battery source.

Included in this auction are:

1x Panasonic TC-7WMS1 7" LCD 16:9 Screen
1x Coherent Communications CVR-200 900 MHz Reveiver with Antenna
1x CVT-M Matchbox Wireless Video Transmitter
1x CVA-3 Miniature Power Amplifier***
1x Underwater Kinetics Case w/4-Pin XLR power port modification
2x High Gain Antennae
1x Custom 4-pin Lemo mini to Y-Split dual Hirose 4-pin cable (for powering both CVT-M and CVA-3 off of my XCS Ultimate Sled)

***The CVA-3 module (as seen in my photos) piggy-backs with the CVM (I use velcro) and links together via supplied mini cable to boost the power of the CVM alone. In comparison to my Modulus 3000, I would say this combo is comparable in signal strength and quality.

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Camera Motion Research

Omnishot Systems

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

Wireless Video Systems

Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications