No replies to this topic

#1 Charles Papert

Charles Papert

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2208 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:09 PM

So I had one of these cameras and really loved it--super slim point-and-shoot, great on-set camera, takes beautiful pix etc. etc. And after only four months, I believed I lost it on a weekend trip. Damn. So I ordered a complete new package, just like I had the first time around. It arrived today, I was opening everything up and went looking for the charger to get the batteries going (the one thing I knew I hadn't lost because I hadn't taken it with me) and there in the drawer with the charger was the original camera. Hmm. Guess I didn't lose it after all.

I could just box up the new one and send it back and probably will, but just in case anyone in LA wants to swing by this weekend and pick it up, I figured I could just avoid dealing with the shipping and they'll get a nice immediate deal. The camera is currently selling for $199 at Samy's, so the whole package would probably cost upwards of $270 with tax. I'm selling it for what I paid from Amazon, $210--it's all in the box, brand new of course.

Canon SD1000, 7.1 megapixel, all-silver case
Kingston 2GB SD card
extra OEM DB-NB4L battery
Canon PSC-1000 leather case

Price: $210

call me this weekend at 323-350-8822. I'll be returning it early next week if no-one wants it.

PLC Electronics Solutions

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Camera Motion Research

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Boland Communications