6 replies to this topic

#1 Brian W. Hall

Brian W. Hall

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 33 posts
  • Atlanta, Ga

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:13 AM

Im looking for a 4 pin xlr power cable to power an IMX camera off of my Mk-v Lite rig. Anyone know of a place in LA I can pick one up before my shoot today? thanks.

Brian

#2 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1143 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

Im looking for a 4 pin xlr power cable to power an IMX camera off of my Mk-v Lite rig. Anyone know of a place in LA I can pick one up before my shoot today? thanks.

Brian

-------------------------
If it's 4 pin to 4 pin just make one. if it's 4 pin to limo, or 4 pin to hirosi or something else call Terry West he'll make all you want and send them out to you Terry West 310-374-5711

Or find one of the guru's in Atlanta on the forum and they'll hook you up

Good Luck

#3 Alfeo Dixon SOC

Alfeo Dixon SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 756 posts
  • Atlanta

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:42 AM

Brian

-------------------------
If it's 4 pin to 4 pin just make one. if it's 4 pin to limo, or 4 pin to hirosi or something else call Terry West he'll make all you want and send them out to you Terry West 310-374-5711

Or find one of the guru's in Atlanta on the forum and they'll hook you up

Good Luck

If your in need of a 4pin XLR to a 3pin Lemo (LEMO ECG.2B.303), then you may be in luck! Do you know the pin config for your rig?

-Alfeo "got that 4pin" Dixon

#4 pauldudeck

pauldudeck

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 140 posts
  • Shelton, CT

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:15 PM

[quote name='Alfeo Dixon' date='Aug 14 2007, 10:42 PM' post='29484']
[quote name='Rob Vuona' post='29483' date='Aug 14 2007, 07:53 PM'][quote name='Brian W. Hall' post='29467' date='Aug 14 2007, 08:13 AM']Im looking for a 4 pin xlr power cable to power an IMX camera off of my Mk-v Lite rig. Anyone know of a place in LA I can pick one up before my shoot today? thanks.

You can try the following companies:

Band Pro Digital (818)841-9655
Birns & Sawyer
Express Video Supply
Abel Cine Tech

They are all located in the LA/Burbank/Glendale are.

-Paul

#5 Brian W. Hall

Brian W. Hall

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 33 posts
  • Atlanta, Ga

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

Thanks! I've called a few places and I think I'll be able to track it down pretty soon here. Thanks again.

Brian

#6 David Hughes

David Hughes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • London

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:04 AM

This topic brings to mind a question I have been pondering for ages now. Are the cable standards for the Pro essentialy the same as MK-V in terms of conectors used and pin configuration? If not then I would be interested to know which ones are different, or are they the same all throughout right from power cables down to post cables?
Am I barking up the wrong tree?
Just a happy MK-V owner curious as to what my options might be if I find myself in need of emergency backup one day.
:unsure:

#7 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:42 PM

This topic brings to mind a question I have been pondering for ages now. Are the cable standards for the Pro essentialy the same as MK-V in terms of conectors used and pin configuration? If not then I would be interested to know which ones are different, or are they the same all throughout right from power cables down to post cables?
Am I barking up the wrong tree?
Just a happy MK-V owner curious as to what my options might be if I find myself in need of emergency backup one day.
:unsure:

Actually the Pro cables are the standard that MK-V is based on.

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Teradek

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC Electronics Solutions

BOXX

SkyDreams

Boland Communications

rebotnix Technologies

Ritter Battery

PLC - Bartech