#1 Norbert von der Heidt

Norbert von der Heidt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 151 posts
  • Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:37 AM

Hi all

This is sort of custom Steadicam was my first real sled after the dreaded Basson. It came pre-loved from MK-V in London two years ago. I have flown everything from a Panasonic DVX-100 (with weight plate) to a Sony Digibeta and my Panasonic DVCPro50.

I added the Teletest OZL7000 16:9/4:3 PAL/NTSC monitor.

The sled uses 14V Cinema Products Steadicam 3A battachment=1821:steadfull.jpg]atteries. There are 5 complete batteries and one shell with all bits ready to re-pack. Three of the batts were re-packed late last year and will run the sled and any broadcast camera easily for longer than I've needed. The other two don't hold a charge for long and need to be re-packed. The charger is Frezzolini Dual Micromaster.

The J-bracket came from Whitehouse AV. A Pelican 1650 case is included which is foamed for the sled, 4 batts, charger, bits and pieces and a Rig Steadicam arm (not included in sale).

It has served me well for two years but time to move onward and upward. This sled would be good for a newbie who can then add a variety of arms and vests of their choice for a relatively low cost starter kit.

PLEASE NOTE: If money is a concern, I have another alternative for a monitor which would see a brand new Glidecam L7-PRO replace the Teletest for a $1600AUD approx. discount against the price.

Equipment List: 1 x Steadicam with x-y axis top stage with dovetail plate, no tools gimbal, dual battery bottom stage
1 x Teletest
OZL7000 16:9/4:3 PAL/NTSC Colour monitor with bracket and hood
1 x Lemo to XLRF-4 power cable
1 x short Preston bracket
1 x J-bracket
1 x Panavision docking/spin bracket
1 x Frezzi-PAG Dual Micromaster 3A battery charger
5 x CP Steadicam 3A batteries
1 x 3A battery shell with all parts
1 x Pelican 1650 case

If you need more info or want more pics just let me know and I'll send them outside the forum.

Cheers
Norbert :P

Attached Files

#2 Norbert von der Heidt

Norbert von der Heidt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 151 posts
  • Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

It's me again,

I forgot to include the asking price which is $7000AUD. It is also listed on eBay, item ID #300140755999 where more pics can be seen as well.

Thanks for looking! :D

Cheers
Norbert

GPI Pro Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC Electronics Solutions

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies