3 replies to this topic

#1 Matias Mesa

Matias Mesa

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 123 posts
  • Argentina

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:34 PM

Hi all, I have 3 AB chargers and one of the Temp sensor pins is missing. For you guys to know is the the little spring loaded T shaped pin on the battery docks in the chargers. My local AB dealer doesn't have any parts and will not service any chargers that were not bought through them, It sucks, they are assssss holesss. Does anybody know where can I get those parts.

Thanks to all.

Matias

#2 Lawrence Karman

Lawrence Karman

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:40 PM

Hey Matias. I was talking about you with Ellen Kuras a few weeks ago. She's a big fan of yours.

Why not try Anton Bauer directly: pdudeck@antonbauer.com Fed Ex and you've got it in a day.

#3 pauldudeck

pauldudeck

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 140 posts
  • Shelton, CT

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

[quote name='Matias Mesa' date='Aug 9 2007, 04:34 PM' post='29369']
Hi all, I have 3 AB chargers and one of the Temp sensor pins is missing. For you guys to know is the the little spring loaded T shaped pin on the battery docks in the chargers. My local AB dealer doesn't have any parts and will not service any chargers that were not bought through them, It sucks, they are assssss holesss. Does anybody know where can I get those parts.

Thanks to all.

Matias

Hi Matias,

Which dealer are you referring to? Sistemas de Video?

Anyway, please give me your address and I would be happy to send you some pins in the mail. I will send them for free also. Or, if you are going to the SET Show in Brazil the week of August 20th, I will be there and will bring them for you.

Regards,
Paul Dudeck

#4 Matias Mesa

Matias Mesa

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 123 posts
  • Argentina

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:24 AM

Hey Lawrence< how are you? Hellen is such a cool person, I adore her. I will email Paul on Monday. Thanks.

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

SkyDreams

PLC Electronics Solutions

Omnishot Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Paralinx LLC

Teradek

Boland Communications

IDX

Ritter Battery

PLC - Bartech