#1 Jurgen Badenhorst

Jurgen Badenhorst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Johannesburg RSA

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:07 AM

Hey Guys.

Please could you give me advice on what transmitter receiver I can buy for my Rig. There is so many on the market I just have no clue what to buy..

Please could you help

Kind regards
Jurgen Badenhorst

#2 JobScholtze

JobScholtze

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1361 posts
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

Hey Guys.

Please could you give me advice on what transmitter receiver I can buy for my Rig. There is so many on the market I just have no clue what to buy..

Please could you help

Kind regards
Jurgen Badenhorst

Go with the Canatrans, or perhaps the Canatrans. Also the Canatrans is a nice 3th choice.
CanatransHome

#3 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1134 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:42 PM

Please could you give me advice on what transmitter receiver I can buy for my Rig.

I was short on budget to start and bought the RF-Links SPX 68 from Image Gear. Its only nine channels but it works great and the customer service is good. For <$700 USD it was a good buy.

When I get the extra $$$$ I'll definitely buy the Canatrans though because I've never heard anyone here complain about it and it's very well made.

#4 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1143 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

Please could you give me advice on what transmitter receiver I can buy for my Rig.

I was short on budget to start and bought the RF-Links SPX 68 from Image Gear. Its only nine channels but it works great and the customer service is good. For <$700 USD it was a good buy.

When I get the extra $$$$ I'll definitely buy the Canatrans though because I've never heard anyone here complain about it and it's very well made.

---------
Robert
With all that Vegas money you don't have enough for a Canotrans, that's a Friday night out for you, isn't it?
LOL . . . . .

Hope all is well with you, I may need your help on something, call me

310-993-0667

Edited by Rob Vuona, 20 July 2007 - 07:57 PM.

#5 Richard Romero

Richard Romero

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 63 posts
  • Santa Fe, New Mexico. Rome, Italy. Todi, Umbria

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

I second that.
The RF Links SPX 68, (from Image Gear). Works great with Insignia 7" monitor, worth the $700.

Rich

Teradek

Wireless Video Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

SkyDreams

BOXX

GPI Pro Systems

IDX

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Ritter Battery

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Betz Tools for Stabilizers