1 reply to this topic

#1 Philip J. Martinez SOC

Philip J. Martinez SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 256 posts
  • New York, NY

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:34 PM

I just used my new wireless receiver bracket on a job and it worked great! (I had a post about ?The Mack? a little while back). This is a bracket made by Anton Bauer and it was just what I was looking for. I bumped in to Sol Comerchero from AB at B&H in NYC told him what I was looking for and he had it made in under a week for me! It is the ?QR WRB? you have to order it from Anton Bauer direct it will work with any of there wireless receivers boxes.

Attached Files

#2 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1143 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:26 PM

I just used my new wireless receiver bracket on a job and it worked great! (I had a post about “The Mack” a little while back). This is a bracket made by Anton Bauer and it was just what I was looking for. I bumped in to Sol Comerchero from AB at B&H in NYC told him what I was looking for and he had it made in under a week for me! It is the “QR WRB” you have to order it from Anton Bauer direct it will work with any of there wireless receivers boxes.

----------------------
Way too funny Phillip,
I had that same conversation with AB at NAB and told them that I made one of those on a job last year. I ordered the parts and machined it myself on location, so now they are selling them huh . . .cool . . . You should have had them offset the mounting plate 3" inches highter to accomodate the XLR plugs easier.

Good on ya

Edited by Rob Vuona, 29 May 2007 - 07:28 PM.

BOXX

Boland Communications

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Teradek

rebotnix Technologies

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech

IDX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery