5 replies to this topic

#1 robert_kunz

robert_kunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

hello all,
here`s some real good news concerning video transmitting technologies....
from late summer 07 we will start to introduce a brandnew true diversity video transmitter system,working on 2,4 or 1.3 ghz.
this system,both for film and video market will provide excellent image quality,regarding f-stop,framing etc.
frame delay will be below 3 frames and it has got real tuner diversity not just antenna diversity.
it will come with a new,revolutionary one-button- rotary -encoder for instant operation without reading the f....... manual and the option for software-branding for the purchaser,rental house etc.

it will be a modular,rugged system,consisting of transmitters and receivers especially for steadicam
in broadcast and filmbusiness.one real highlite about it will be a tft receiver-unit,handheld or for use in racks ,with the possibility of switching between up to 4 cameras with four simple buttons and a switching time below1/2 second.

in times of digital systems to come,we(a good friend of mine who is a broadcast engineer and steadicamassistant and me) decided to develop an analog system with superior performance,compared to modulus,canatrans e.g. for a very reasonable price.
and engineered for real working conditions,both of us know very well....

right now,we`ve got the first system running,technicallywise,and we are on our way designing the housings.
i`ll keep you informed about the progress,
rob

#2 Brad Smith

Brad Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Sydney, Australia

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:40 AM

Rob, Sounds very interesting. Do you have a ballpark price?

#3 robert_kunz

robert_kunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:33 AM

Rob, Sounds very interesting. Do you have a ballpark price?

hi brad,
price for one system,including 1 transmitter and 1 receiver,case,
will be about ?2500,- + shipping

#4 robert_kunz

robert_kunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:06 PM

hi all,i has been a little late yesterday.
so i forgot some other main details of our new video transmitter system....

the most important fact is,it`s possible to preset 16 channels on your own,each one tunable from 2,3ghz to 2,5ghz in 500 khz steps.
so it`s easy to avoid interference with existing wireless lan networks.
there will be another type with fixed 8 presets to confirm european laws.

and it will be possible to boost the power from 80mw up to 1-2 watts.
we already tried and tested the 1w module and were able to transmit image over 2,5 kilometers.

i think thats all for now... stay tuned
rob

#5 Marc Colemont

Marc Colemont

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Alken, Belgium

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:57 AM

hi all,i has been a little late yesterday.
so i forgot some other main details of our new video transmitter system....

the most important fact is,it`s possible to preset 16 channels on your own,each one tunable from 2,3ghz to 2,5ghz in 500 khz steps.
so it`s easy to avoid interference with existing wireless lan networks.
there will be another type with fixed 8 presets to confirm european laws.

and it will be possible to boost the power from 80mw up to 1-2 watts.
we already tried and tested the 1w module and were able to transmit image over 2,5 kilometers.

i think thats all for now... stay tuned
rob

Any news about it?
Do you have a link?

#6 Andrew 'AJ' Johnson

Andrew 'AJ' Johnson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 83 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:04 AM

hello all,
here`s some real good news concerning video transmitting technologies....
from late summer 07 we will start to introduce a brandnew true diversity video transmitter system,working on 2,4 or 1.3 ghz.
this system,both for film and video market will provide excellent image quality,regarding f-stop,framing etc.
frame delay will be below 3 frames and it has got real tuner diversity not just antenna diversity.
it will come with a new,revolutionary one-button- rotary -encoder for instant operation without reading the f....... manual and the option for software-branding for the purchaser,rental house etc.

it will be a modular,rugged system,consisting of transmitters and receivers especially for steadicam
in broadcast and filmbusiness.one real highlite about it will be a tft receiver-unit,handheld or for use in racks ,with the possibility of switching between up to 4 cameras with four simple buttons and a switching time below1/2 second.

in times of digital systems to come,we(a good friend of mine who is a broadcast engineer and steadicamassistant and me) decided to develop an analog system with superior performance,compared to modulus,canatrans e.g. for a very reasonable price.
and engineered for real working conditions,both of us know very well....

right now,we`ve got the first system running,technicallywise,and we are on our way designing the housings.
i`ll keep you informed about the progress,
rob

Hi Rob,
Any news on your new transmitter system??

regards,
AJ.
www.ajrevolution.com

GPI Pro Systems

BOXX

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus

SkyDreams

PLC Electronics Solutions

Paralinx LLC

Teradek