• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelStewart

MichaelStewart

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 11:24 PM

Hi all, I need to get my arm tuned up and possibly fixed (cable is rubbing the wheel on one section and the second section binds up in the middle of the boom range (operates freely until it reaches the middle and then it binds and moves freely again, (this is an SK2 modified arm with 2 sections) all parts are in great shape, probably only need to adjust something, I am going to try to contact them tomorrow, but anyone have work done by them to get an idea of cost?

Thanks
Mike

#2 Nikk Hearn-Sutton SOC

Nikk Hearn-Sutton SOC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Cincinnati,Ohio

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:38 PM

I had my monitor for my sk2 repaired and I had o send it to L.A. to the manufacturing Co. it would of cost me about 800 but since it was still under warranty it was 380 the guys name is Kyle Young and he could tell you roughly what it will be his number is 310-645-4568 ext 17. Hope this helps and keep flying.

Nikk

#3 MichaelStewart

MichaelStewart

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:25 PM

Thanks Nikk

Robert Luna said he would take care of it for me, I just have to get it out to him, I've been shooting alot of weddings with it, so have not had a chance, thanks for the info.

Mike

#4 Nikk Hearn-Sutton SOC

Nikk Hearn-Sutton SOC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Cincinnati,Ohio

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:27 AM

speaking of moded arms I have an SK2 and where can I find a dual arm or get mine modified to fly bigger rigs any info would be great. Thanks.

Nikk

#5 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1800 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 15 June 2004 - 05:28 PM

Nikk,

Send it to Robert Luna as well. Before you spend too much on the SK2 though make sure you won't outgrow it too soon.

#6 Nikk Hearn-Sutton SOC

Nikk Hearn-Sutton SOC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Cincinnati,Ohio

Posted 17 June 2004 - 03:07 AM

I feel that I'm getting close to that and I've only had the rig for 9mo and I'm being asked if I can fly HD cams and SR16's loaded. I should of went with the pro vid+2 but....I got the rig. what advice can you give me on this one <_<

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

rebotnix Technologies

SkyDreams

BOXX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Engineered Cinema Solutions