#1 Jason Torbitt

Jason Torbitt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 401 posts
  • Manchester, London UK

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:53 AM

Hi all,

A couple of items to shift - may be of use to you?...

- Master Series 4" Green Screen CRT monitor. This is for spares only (mechanical / casing / bracket etc). Here's the story - over enthusiastic baggage handlers at Madrid managed to drop my flightcase, and wrote off the tube of the monitor. Not knowing this, I turned it on, and as the tube was damaged, the circuit sent power into the video boards- so electronically it's probably a write off. Since then, the monitor has been tried with a different tube, and it worked, however all you get is a green screen - no video, due to the aforementioned damage. (The monitor would be sent to you with the damaged tube, so when you turn it on, nothing happens except the power light & bubble level illuminate). The monitor's casing is in good external condition, and is complete with the original Master mounting bracket, with the 2 half moon rails & swivel bracket. Any offers please to Jason@steadicam-facilities.co.uk or call +447749 961 604.

- Case for FMG.6 motor. Original toughened plastic casing, foam cutouts for motor, offset bracket, 3 spacers and 4 gears. Any offers please to Jason@steadicam-facilities.co.uk or call +447749 961 604.

Shipping from the UK. If you require photos, please email me.
Thanks
Jason

#2 Jason Torbitt

Jason Torbitt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 401 posts
  • Manchester, London UK

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:05 AM

Both still available for anyone in need...

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Teradek

BOXX

IDX

Varizoom Follow Focus

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Ritter Battery

Wireless Video Systems

SkyDreams

PLC Electronics Solutions