Modified Model II for sale
Posted 26 April 2004 - 04:38 PM
Details of the sled:
- Custom built PRO style j-box with two BNC inputs, two lemo 12v outputs (from two different power sources), a 4 pin Hirose Modulus output, a lemo 24v output, and a lemo follow focus connector. There is also room to add one more connector.
- Model III gimbal rebuilt by Brant Fagan in 2000.
- Post length ranges from 14 1/2" - 21 1/2"
- 5" Wrap grip included
- Takes Anton Bauer batteries and can run a second underneath for 24v cameras
- Can power a video tap off a separate gel cell battery
- Monitor has built in Seitz frame line generator
- 4 pin Hirose at the base sends power and video to a playback deck
- White anvil case
- mounting platform for playback deck (sits above AB battery)
- 4 gel cell batteries and two chargers for second 12v power source
- You are welcome to the original CP fore-aft/side-side mounting assembly and the dovetail plates (3) if you want them. It does not fit the existing j-box, and you would need to replace it with the former j-box (I can give you the old shell, but the connectors must be re-wired). The former j-box mounts on the back bottom of the CP assembly and can only accomodate three connectors -- most likely one BNC and two 12v power sources. It will save you the money of having to buy a donkey box, but in my opinion it is not as good an alternative.
Feel free to e-mail for some pics or with any additional questions.
Asking $1500 obo
(310) 652-7564 (h)
(310) 433-8685 ©
Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:51 AM
See, Now you have a sled!
Posted 27 April 2004 - 10:30 AM
Posted 27 April 2004 - 11:20 PM
i might take that top stage.
How can i contact you, and what more can you tell me about it...
and why are you getting rid of it?
Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:30 AM
would love to buy your gimble or any other dusty gimble, quality is not necassary and bearings can be old.
Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:53 PM
-- Mike Roth