#1 Jurgen Badenhorst

Jurgen Badenhorst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Johannesburg RSA

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:57 AM

Hey All

Just wanted to express my thanks to all the operators out there who write on this Forum. I worked on my first feature Film as a steadicam operator about a week ago. the Movie is called "Gallowwalker" with Wesley Snipes as the lead.

We where shooting Panavision i think it was Q2 or D2 that shoots 2 perv Which made framing a nightmare and on top of that we where in the desert in Namibia and it was SO hot. I just wanna say to all the young and upcoming operators, that does steadicam is a art and I thank the operators that have started these websites and also Afton Grant's website for us to be able to read about operating and ask YOU guys Q when need be...

This must have been the most difficult thing i have done in a long time, Do i wanna be a operator "ANYDAY" will i do a feature again "HELL YEAH"

keep writing guys you help us start our own careers

Thanks...

#2 Erik Brul

Erik Brul

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 444 posts
  • Almere, The Netherlands

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:14 AM

Hey All

Just wanted to express my thanks to all the operators out there who write on this Forum. I worked on my first feature Film as a steadicam operator about a week ago. the Movie is called "Gallowwalker" with Wesley Snipes as the lead.

Congratulations Jurgen !.. Nice, very nice..
Some credits on IMDB would be also nice.

Best, Erik

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

PLC Electronics Solutions

BOXX

Engineered Cinema Solutions

IDX

Varizoom Follow Focus

Wireless Video Systems

Teradek

Ritter Battery

PLC - Bartech

Paralinx LLC