XCS Ultimate for sale
Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:39 AM
Rare treed: XCS Ultimate sled in pristine condition... (15 set/working days)
- TB-6 Green screen Monitor (with Duo frame line generator)
- Ultimate Gimbal with right handed Ergo handle
- Smart Power Supply (with PDL digital level and Uno frame lines)
- 21 inch fixed length 2 inch Carbon fiber Center Post
Modified to connect your FF with your onboard recorder for start/stop
- 8 Anton Bauer Batteries (4 Trimpac, 4 Proformers)
- 2 PAG Quasar Battery Chargers (With Anton Bauer mounts)
- GPI PRO Arm (8 Canisters)
- Soft bags for Arm and Canisters
(Yes the PRO arm can be purchased separately! Call George Paddock Inc. @ 818-982-3991. So don't ask.)
Okay again as some people didn't get the hint... SOLD AS PART OF KIT ONLY!
- Walter Klassen Backmounted Harness/ GB Dual mount (comes with the mount but not with the Socket Block),
Updated to latest single hinge door and new foam set. Comes with the classic carbon arm (not the low profile).
Also AKS bag and misc. bits and pieces and spare parts.
AKS and Misc.:
-3 camera plates, (2 XCS. 1 Bear Bel)
- Walter Klassen Hardmount
- Custom hitch mount for shooting of the back of any vehicle with standard hitch
- Modulus 3000
- Sony Receiver (with flat panel antenna)
- American Stand, 2 riser unit and casters
- Jerry Hill balancing beam (1)
- 2 Gorelock style docks (2") ,with 4 rings
- Standby Cover
- Pouches for cables and parts
- Gimbal Wrenches
- Transmitter Bracket
- FF Bracket
- Panasonic mini-dv onboard recorder / modified to mount onto an Anton Bauer Gold mount (no cable but wiring harness can be purchased from Wolf Seeberg)
- XCS operator manual
- Misc. bits and parts
Camera Power Cables:
- 2 Panavision 3pin (Lightweight/Millenium)
- 2 Panavision 2pin (XL)
- 2 Moviecam 4pin XLR
- 2 Arri 24 Volt
- 1 Arri/Aaton/Video 12 volt 4pin XLR
- 1 P-tap to 12 volt 4pin XLR
- 1 Tach cable (Arri 9pin Fischer)
- 1 Tach cable (Arri 11pin Fischer)
(displays camera information, like fps, footage, etc. onto your monitor)
- 2 XCS to Preston Power cables / modified for onboard recorder run/stop
- 1 XCS Monitor cable
- 3 modulus to Arri 24 volt power cables
- 1 modulus to Panavision 24 volt power cable
- 2 modulus to XCS video/power cables
- Misc. BNC cables
- Anvil Hard Case for Sled (for shipping)
- Sled Sock (for day playing and camera truck storage)
- Golf Bag mover (for stand and hitch mount)
- Pelican 1550 (for Transmitter, Receiver and Video AKS)
- Pelican 1550 (for Batteries and Charger)
- Klassen Carrying Soft Bag for Klassen Harness
- Action Packer for Misc.
NO Follow Focus included, again NOT Included.
Please read carefully and thoroughly before replying, Serious inquires only.
Local buyer preferred.
Buyer responsible for any shipping and handling charges as well as insurances. Sold AS IS.
All parts are recently checked and are in excellent working order.
Spend over $85'000.-
Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:49 AM
No the Arm is not for sale separate from the rig. If it would be, I already had it sold to 20 buyers before even posting here...
Please read the whole post before wasting my time.
And you guys in India and Africa et all... we know about the scam, so don't send e-mails about friends or business associates that owe you money... that will hand deliver a check, bla bla, bla, etc...
It takes all the fun out of it...
Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:51 PM
NO this is not my personal rig!!!! I'm selling it for a very good friend of mine.
Thank you for the many, many, many e-mails and phone calls.
I'm not dead (why would you call ME to find out?), I'm not insured, and I'm a little young to retire...
Upgrading to what? Anything better out there that I'm not aware of? I doubt that.
I will be a pain in your butt for many years to come,
Thank you for everybody's concern,
Peace and Happy Holidays,