#1 Brett Manyluk

Brett Manyluk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:49 PM

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Zoe Bebob (Canon version) zoom control that is actually "in stock" so I can purchase it on short notice.

Any suggestions?

North America would be better, but I'm happy to hear other suggestions.

Brett Manyluk

#2 Bryan Trieb SOC

Bryan Trieb SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 150 posts
  • Los Angeles / Toronto

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:43 AM

Hey dude!....I ordered mine from the DV Shop in Toronto. The turnaround time was a week. They ship it in from 16X9 in the States . Either way, the Zoe III will come from the USA. Whitehouse might have some in stock too. I didn't have any luck finding anywhere in Canada that had them in stock and ready to ship/pickup.
I would recommend getting the canon-to-fuji adapter cable to go with your purchase. You just never know when you'll need that.

Hope you're doing well man!

#3 Brett Manyluk

Brett Manyluk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:40 PM

Hey Bryan,

Thanks for the info. I tracked one down last minute at Whitehouse A/V. I should see Fed Ex sometime this morning with the package. David Hable in Vancouver did the cable conversion for me. Another in a long list of his electronic accomplishments.

I hope you've been busy out in TO. We hear that production has been a little down out there this year. Though it seems every time I turn on the television, there's some Canadian Idol episode with a fantastic camera move. I naturally assume it is your work.

Take care and Fly safe!

(A big thanks to Derrick Whitehouse as well for pulling a Zoe out of LA in time for my shoot up here)

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Camera Motion Research

Wireless Video Systems

Paralinx LLC

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications