Jump to content


focus power input is it called "lemo"or what

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mark morgan

mark morgan

    Advanced Member

  • Sustaining Members
  • 177 posts
  • honolulu,hawaii

Posted 05 July 2006 - 03:06 PM

hey guys please excuse my stupidity,but what is the name of the connector for the focus power on the upper part of my sled,i need to purchase a couple of these to operate my zoom and focus control,it has 2 pins with a half shape circle inside it's not a 2 pin lemo because the one i have doesn't fit,it's for the artemis efp pro rig
  • 0

#2 Afton Grant

Afton Grant

    Advanced Member

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • New York, Boston

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

Hi Mark,

It sounds like a Lemo - part of their S Series, hermaphroditic connectors.

Lemo's website has a visual connector identification system. That should help you find the sizes you need. Fred Davis (www.productioncableservices.com) might know without even looking.


  • 0

#3 Erwin Landau

Erwin Landau

    Advanced Member

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1699 posts
  • TBD

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:13 PM

As most modern rigs are using the GPI-PRO set up, like the artemis, FF power will be a:

Lemo 0S304.
pin1: 12vdc
pin2: N/C
pin3: Camera Power Ground
pin4: 24vdc

Unless stated differently.

Fly safe,

  • 0

Wireless Video Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Ritter Battery

GPI Pro Systems

PLC - Bartech


Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

The Moses Pole - Steadicam Monopod

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS