• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Christopher T. Paul- SOC

Christopher T. Paul- SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 05:39 PM

Just for fun, does anybody know what's going on with the President of Local 600? I hear folks are grumbling about impeachment... I must say that if what I am hearing is accurate, the loss of the Camera Operator's position being a mandatory staffing requirement was lost due to his neglecting the issue and not doing his homework proir to negotiations for the contract. I am getting a bit of email about this- but it is hard to know what is fact, and what is propaganda for the naysayers.

Does anyone have any real facts?

#2 Dan Coplan

Dan Coplan

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 501 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:59 PM

The basic facts (don't know the details) are that Gary Dunham has been brought up on charges (not sure what the specific charges are) and has been suspended from his position (without a verdict of guilty or innocent yet) until the trial, which I believe is in July. Tom Weston, the vice president, is serving as president for the time being.

I'm fuzzy on this, but I believe the NEB (National Executive Board) is responsible for putting together a trial committee.

There's a blurb about it on the homepage of the ICG website: http://www.cameraguild.com/

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus