• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Garrett Brown

Garrett Brown

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:38 AM

Looking for two experienced camera operators who want to add Steadicam skills to their resumes. I'm running a quick workshop for a DP friend from Denmark, using Steadicam Flyer and Clipper... possibly starting as soon as this Sunday, ending Wednesday night. Room included, Air fare to Philly and cost of meals is on you.

E-mail Garrett Brown to apply: garrettcam@aol.com

#2 Shane McGonnigal

Shane McGonnigal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:17 PM

Looking for two experienced camera operators who want to add Steadicam skills to their resumes. I'm running a quick workshop for a DP friend from Denmark, using Steadicam Flyer and Clipper... possibly starting as soon as this Sunday, ending Wednesday night. Room included, Air fare to Philly and cost of meals is on you.

not applying but i am just starting out and really wanted to attend..i am wait listed can you help? sorry to be a pain..but i figure nothing ventured nothing gained.. name is shane mcgonnigal... thanks is advance

sorry just realized this is WAS a different workshop ...saw one in penn in may thought it was this...

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

IDX

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Teradek

Omnishot Systems

BOXX

rebotnix Technologies

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems