I am selling my modified Hyperdeck Shuttle 2. This version records uncompressed, DNxHD, and ProRes.
The modifications are:
- Standard size BNC-connectors for HDSDI In and Out, rewired to the board at ARRI in Munich.
- "Power in" modified to Lemo 2-pin connector
- AB Gold Mount plates on top and bottom of the Hyperdeck.
- Power input selector switch
This Hyperdeck can be powered in two ways, selectable via the power selector switch next to the BNC-connectors:
1. from your sled/ camera via its 2-pin Lemo socket.
2. by an AB battery attached to the female AB Gold Mount Adapter.
At the same time an AB battery attached to the female AB Gold Mount Adapter will feed power directly through to the male AB Gold Mount Adapter. This means you can "sandwich" the Hyperdeck in between a battery and your sled/camera.
Can also be used to convert from HDSDI to HDMI and vice versa !
Comes with the 256 GB Samsung SSD and SSD to 2x USB adapter cable.
tomgottschalk-5725-2.jpg 110.35KB 6 downloads
tomgottschalk-5731-2.jpg 109.46KB 6 downloads
tomgottschalk-5733-2.jpg 211.38KB 6 downloads
tomgottschalk-5734-2.jpg 185.46KB 7 downloads
tomgottschalk-5735-2.jpg 172.33KB 7 downloads
tomgottschalk-5737.jpg 105.12KB 7 downloads
tomgottschalk-5740-3.jpg 98.66KB 7 downloads
tomgottschalk-5743-3.jpg 99.36KB 7 downloads
Asking USD $ 850 OBO
Buyer pays shipping.
Item located in Europe.