I am selling my Steadicam Archer 1 Full Rig, this rig is in good condition and works great with a wide range of cameras and rig set ups. I have spent over £3600 on the rig improving it over the standard Archer and it is ready to work for the new owner.
It has had the arm upgraded to the G50x bearing set by Tiffen, so no footstep problems as sometimes found with G50 arms. It also comes with an upgraded Ultra High Brightness Monitor which is daylight viewable and works with HD-SDI, SDI and Composite signals, this is significantly better than the stock Archer Monitor. It also has a Hocus Products second battery plate which can be used to power the rig in parallel to allow longer running times and provides extra weight to balance bigger cameras. Also supplied with this rig is a custom built weight plate to allow use of this rig with small cameras such as handheld video cameras and DSLRs whilst weighting the arm up enough to work efficiently. The removable Tally Lights on the monitor can be used with the supplied Tally Sensor Cable to relay tally from a broadcast camera down through the rig to the monitor for use in the live environment. This rig can fly full broadcast cameras with Radio transmitters and receivers for use on Studio or Outside Broadcast shows as well as flying cinema cameras such as the Alexa etc.
Asking Price: £9500 + VAT ONO
Send me a message through my profile for more info, pictures are below.
Included in this Sale:
- Archer 1 Sled V-Lock
- G50 Arm (G50x bearing upgrade)
- Teletest Cyclops HD Ultra High Brightness HD-SDI Monitor (attached to sled)
- Archer 1 Stock Monitor
- LX Vest
- Custom V-Lock Battery Plate
- Custom Weight Plate
- Doughty Tripod Stand + Tiffen Docking Bracket
- Steadicam Hard Case for Sled
- Flight Case for Vest and Arm
- Steadicam Padded Arm Bag
- Bolts for attaching cameras to dovetail plate and weight plate.
- Steadicam Allen Keys for Arm and Gimbal
- Screwdrivers and Imperial Allen key set for camera bolts and vest maintenance
- 2 x PAGL95e V-lock batteries
- 1 x PAG Freelancer Charger
- 1 x Plastic Flight Case for Batteries and Charger
- 2 x Tally Light Units
- 2 x Tally Light Sensors
- 2 x Archer - XLR4 Power Cable (standard camera power connector)
- 1 x RED One power cable
- 3 x XLR4 - XLR4 power cable
- 1 x Decimator 12V power cable
- 2 x Battery plate connector cables
- 1 x DSLR Composite Video Cable
- Various BNC Video Cables
Spare Hirose and Lemo connectors to make new cables
Looking for a buyer for everything, don't want to split up the rig.