Photo

GPI Pro Lite HD with complete electronics (upper, lower, and post cable) for sale.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1809 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:57 AM

For Sale:

Heavily modified Pro Lite HD base, PRO HD Upper J-Box, and PRO HD Center Post cable,  $3900:

Pro Lite HD Base:

For those not familiar with the Pro Lite, it was a lighter version (lower J-box built into it) of the PRO and was the first to use the very rigid tubular design with Anton Bauer mounts.  This was Bob Uland’s Pro Lite that I bought off his estate.  David Hable then modified it for HD.  The BNC at the bottom is the HD line.  For SD, you use the 8-Pin Lemo (monitor) line or the 4-Pin Power/Video Lemo (or use the HD BNC line, but then the Lemos won’t have video on them - The Upper J-box has separate HD and SD BNCs).  An additional front tube that slides was added as well as a third battery option attached via a 1.5” post clamp.  It is wired by a simple P-Tap to P-Tap cable (included).   There is also a metal “foot” that can be attached via four small screws (they may need to be re-tapped as there seems to a little bit of play but if you chose to leave this attached, a little lock-tite may do the trick).  

PRO HD Upper Junction Box:

This was an SD junction box updated to HD by David Hable.  Same connectors as the later GPI PRO Cine HD upper J-Box (The “Focus” port for the MDR is now a Lemo 1S-303 - same as camera power).  Please note that the two small pins that act as safeties inside the post are missing.  I bought it this way and it has zero effect on performance.  You could always push your own pins in:

PRO HD Center Post Cable:

Same wiring as the one PRO sells currently, but this one was made by XCS.  New XCS sells them for about $1K.

This was inside an XCS post that telescoped from 18" to 31”.  May fit something a little shorter, but I honestly don’t know.

If you’re building a sled, I also have a PRO DB3 for sale as well as a collection of monitor brackets!  Pics will be posted separately.

Thank you.

Attached Files

#2 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1809 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:50 PM

Sold.  Thank  you!

Ritter Battery