Full kit is everything you need to handle any camera. The entire kit fits into one Pelican 1650 as well.
Steadicam 3A arm
Fully re-furbished by Robert Luna in 2014.
Been my main arm for 3 years.
- 3A arm
- Arm post
- Arm T-handle Allen wrench
Steadicam Master Series Vest with the Leather
Has been modified so socket block can rest at hips. Also added Kip handle to adjust the hight of bridge plate and socket block. (can be switched to either side of the vest as well) Also added is a safety bolt so the socket block never falls off the spar.
- 2x Extra chest strapbuckles
- 1x cross back strap
- 1x vest strap part
Pro Sled upgraded for heavy cameras.
Sled # 17
This sled is SD but I have been told it can be upgraded to HD. I am including a decimator down converter so that HD signals can be converted to Sd so they may go through sled. Decimator can be quick attached to t-bracket with attachment. The gimbal is upside-down which is so in quick low mode the gimbal won’t hit the camera.
Upgrades under my care
- This sled has been modified to handle any size camera. I had the battery modification here done. http://www.steadicamforum.com/index.php…
- The Donkey Box 2 t-bracket was upgraded to the DB3 to avoid vibrations.
Main sled comes built with
- PRO 2 Junction box with plug attachments
- Donkey box 2
- Upgraded BD-II to DB-III T-Bracket
- Telescopic PRO 2 post
- 3A gimbal with grip
- Sachtler Artemis Telescopic Monitor Arm - incl. Clamp
- Trans reflective Lillyput monitor w/ HDMI and Video in, V-mount plate
- Ad on Modified 3rd adjustable AB battery Plate.
- PRO Lite base with Bayonet mount.�
- Docking Bracket with pin and balancing stud
- Peter Abraham long plate w/ Grip
- Pro plate with rod attachments and grip
- Decimator 2 Down converter ( Comes with case) 2x cables for powering via 2 pin and p tap)
- Pelican 1650 with wheels and a little foam (w/ 3 zipper pouches, Dovetail holder and Allen t-handle holders. Pelican inside is covered in hard velcro for separators.
- 2x monitor power and video cables ( 8 pin to BNC and D-tap)
- Red Epic power cable
- Arri 2 pin 24V Power cable
- 3x Short SDI cables
- 1x 6FT 6’ BNC cable
- D-tap breakout box
- 2pin lemo to DC
- Ptap to DC
- Film Tools Flathead
- frictionless arm post
- many Spirt levels
- 1x Beline 95w battery
- T-handle gimbal allen wrench
- Pouch of replacement screws and such.