Cinetronics monitor new repair & service:
For the next few months, we will offer free service & repair on your Cinetronics monitor when purchasing a 6” or 8” Transvideo X-SBL monitor from our California office.
We have had the opportunity to help some of our Operators with this monitor so they could keep it as a back up.
Even though the production of these monitors may not be uniform, we have been able to remedy several issues:
· Removal of most hot-glue holding connections and replacement by hard-wiring and/or professional connectors.
· Removal of incompatible connectors and replacement by compatible designs or direct soldering to the terminals.
· Re-positioning of the backlight power board so it is no longer used as a mean to push contacts down on the board below.
· Installation of a separate chassis to secure the backlight power board. This increases the reliability and reduces EMI interferences in the HD signal.
· New mean to secure and adjust the HD SDI input board on the main processor board to improve connections reliability between the 2 boards.
The service above represents a value of $780 in labor alone.
If your monitor requires board components level repairs/replacement we might also be able to help you for a fee.
Solidarity program: If you have a monitor that is beyond help and wish to donate it to this program so we can scavenge parts to help a fellow Operator, please contact us.
If you wish to sign up for this program, please contact us by email directly at Marianne@transvideointl.com