No replies to this topic

#1 Kyle Fasanella

Kyle Fasanella

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 95 posts
  • NYC

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

Want: combine the pro arm and flyer sled. 

Why: I love my steadicam flyer sled for those long days and 2 hour live shows. And up to the point that I got my pro arm I loved the flyer arm as well. But now I can't fly anything else but the pro arm and feel great. 

How: Eventually I contacted the one and only Tom Wills and he had already designed an adapter that goes on any standard arm post of any height and a specific turned down 6" post that converts to the flyer sled itself. 

Review: I received both last month. I can't tell you how much I adore this combination. Now I can get those silky smooth shots on my flyer sled. Also, I have no use for my flyer arm and vest so I can sell them! Minimalist Christmas. Unless I want to keep them for rentals. 

Highly recommended. got me mine on schedule. The only thing I would have asked for... if anything, is to make the 6" post slightly longer. While this is totally useless and potentially troublesome for its main use if for whatever reason I end up on set with my standard arri sled and only that 1 post I could just flip it and use it as a normal 6" post. 

Can't thank Tom enough for this dream come true and hope to see and use more of his well made innovations in the future. 

Paralinx LLC

Wireless Video Systems

IDX

rebotnix Technologies

Omnishot Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

BOXX

GPI Pro Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

SkyDreams