Photo

Steadicam Lessons

Greg SmithSteadicam Lessons camera operating steadicam learn steadicam hand held easy rig 3D weels remote head

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Smith

Greg Smith

• Sustaining Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

I'm Greg Smith and I've been an operator for over 21 years.  I'm now taking my on-hands camera operating experience to offer one-on-one Steadicam lessons for operators of all levels.

For anyone interested in learning Steadicam or elevating their operator skills, please take a look at my website and feel free to contact me for more information. www.steadicamlessons.com

My reel is here

steadicamlessons.jpg

#2 brooksrobinson

brooksrobinson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 261 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

Greg is an A-list, A camera/steadicam operator, and anyone looking to up their game would benefit greatly from his many years of experience of doing big budget Hollywood movies with a who's who list of directors and DP's.  Greg is a solid guy and terrific operator, and I wish his services were available when I was starting out.  You can't go wrong here.

Brooks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Greg SmithSteadicam Lessons, camera operating, steadicam, learn steadicam, hand held, easy rig, 3D, weels, remote head

Camera Motion Research

Paralinx LLC

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

PLC Electronics Solutions

Teradek

Varizoom Follow Focus

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery