Photo

Steadicam Lessons

Greg SmithSteadicam Lessons camera operating steadicam learn steadicam hand held easy rig 3D weels remote head

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Smith

Greg Smith

• Sustaining Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

I'm Greg Smith and I've been an operator for over 21 years.  I'm now taking my on-hands camera operating experience to offer one-on-one Steadicam lessons for operators of all levels.

For anyone interested in learning Steadicam or elevating their operator skills, please take a look at my website and feel free to contact me for more information. www.steadicamlessons.com

My reel is here

steadicamlessons.jpg

#2 brooksrobinson

brooksrobinson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 264 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

Greg is an A-list, A camera/steadicam operator, and anyone looking to up their game would benefit greatly from his many years of experience of doing big budget Hollywood movies with a who's who list of directors and DP's.  Greg is a solid guy and terrific operator, and I wish his services were available when I was starting out.  You can't go wrong here.

Brooks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Greg SmithSteadicam Lessons, camera operating, steadicam, learn steadicam, hand held, easy rig, 3D, weels, remote head

Boland Communications

rebotnix Technologies

PLC Electronics Solutions

BOXX

Omnishot Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Teradek

Varizoom Follow Focus