$3,800 USD located in Orange County CA.
I bought this rig to learn and shoot a few small jobs. It served that purpose well.
• Gimbal reworked by a local machine shop to address a few factory issues.
• Installed shaft clamp to lower post to maintain connection with pressure vs original epoxy.
• Gold mount battery plates, easily adapted or changed to v-mount.
• Sled 12v lemo to D-Tap power splitter
• 3amp USB mini power (used with original Paralinx)
• Sled Kipp levers upgraded to small aluminum thumb screws.
• 3D printed arm stoppers installed
• Proline Raven Sled
• Proline docking bracket
• Proline vest
• Proline springs, light and heavy sets
• Proline arm
• 12v Sled to RED DSMC1 power cable
• 24v Sled to 3pin XLR (Arri)
• 12v sled monitor cable
• Misc BNC cables
• 1 Pelican case - vest
• 1 Storm case - arm (same size as vest case)
Camera, lens, mattebox, monitor, batteries, c-stand