Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a link to the new Tomahawk2 wireless system from Paralinx. We redesigned the Tomahawk with a lot of the customer feedback in mind and I hope you gals and guys find some of it to your liking.
• Compatible with original Tomahawk, Teradek Bolt 2000 and Teradek Sidekick (1st Gen). See chart below for exact compatibility of features
• Ultra-compact Rx: >60% smaller than original Tomahawk, rugged machined-aluminum enclosure
• Wider input voltage on Tx (6-28V DC) so no more worrying about overpowering the Tx via an Alexa 3-pin cable or dealing with regulator cables
• Dual video input on Tx (HDMI & SDI)
• Initiate pairing and manually select channels using a built-in joystick and on-screen menu (no more IR cable)
Here's the product page with a super cool video of me talking about the product: