Tally Light System for all Stabilizers- the new Zalex Tally Light Kit is in !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PeterAbraham

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 880 posts
  • New York City

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:38 PM

The new production run of 50 Zalex Tally Light systems for all live broadcast work are shipping. 7 are already sold so there are 43 remaining in this run. This is the popular tally light that I've made and sold for 20 years. Used worldwide, for the reasons seen below.

This system will work with every single brand of stabilizer on the planet. It works with one of two signal paths. It is 100% self-powered. The power system lasts more than 2 years on a rig that is used 2 hours a day for live work, 5 days a week. ( This, from my colleague Adam Keith at Good Morning America. He ran his Zalex Tally for more than 2 years before changing out the battery. )

Key Features:

º          Self-Powered

º          2 Tally System. One light for the Operator to see against their monitor, aimed up at their face. The other light aimed at Talent so they know when they are on air.

º          Ultra-Bright Red L.E.D.

º          Does not require any plug-in to camera for power or tally relay at all.

º          Can run down the centerpost and out the bottom of the sled OR if there is no spare coax line to be used in the centerpost, is easily run down below the lens and to the monitor as an external line. Never the preferred method, but for shows where all of your coax lines are in use, this system will still work.

º          Reasonably priced at $ 175.00 USD. Shipping to the lower 48 United States is free. International shipping and Alaska/ Hawai’i is additional.

º          PayPal only accepted for payment.

To place an order for the Zalex Tally Light system, email me at: peter@steadicamproductionservices.com

Attached Files

Wireless Video Systems

Camera Motion Research

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

PLC Electronics Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems