Includes Camera Plate & Case

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jeromefauci

jeromefauci

• Sustaining Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

Steadicam Antlers- I always carry them for a quick way to tame a sudden gust of wind -or a really bumpy hard-mount assignment - Plus, unlike , My gyros, I don't need to stop the shooting process and have the inevitable hour -long meeting with the director and the  paranoid

sound mixer !

I  think I Solved the "quick -draw"  problem of these awkwardly shaped gear , as well- The entire Antler kit-stays built in my Impact- proof PVC case, which is small enough to keep on my cart.

This set of Antlers come with everything that you'd get if you bought them new:

ONE Set Of Light- weight donuts

One Set of Heavy -weight Donuts

Three risers- from 2" to 8"- (not the telescopic riser!)

Antler dove-tail base plate with quick  on/and off ---tool-less adjustments

I have added , as a bonus , a  dove tail Camera Plate That fits PRO and MKV and most Top stages on most Sled  ( the Plate alone is worth 250.00) 

So--- your Antlers can live on this plate -and can always be at the ready - making it that much faster to use these pups in the heat of battle.

I also added the only T-Handle Allen key tool you'll need to change out the donut weights. 

and a handy hard covered case that holds the donuts , tools and rises.

This kit is really designed to be installed on your rig really fast and really discreetly --even  before video village even notices that the wind picked up!

I have included the User Manual and my own notes on where and when these bad boys should be used.

They really do work well- selling them -b/c I had a pair on each coast- which I thought was a tad indulgent-

They go for almost 1000.00 new- I've added the 250.00 camera plate, T-Handle, small hardcore and bulliet proof quick-draw travel case. They are in perfect shape - no dents or wear, with only a few small cosmetic scratches.

Asking $695.00    Email  ONLY---interest and questions to : jeromefauci@me.com

Attached Files

#2 jeromefauci

jeromefauci

• Sustaining Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:05 PM

SOLD - Thanks

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS