Photo

TB6 Monitor with digital frameliner and custom-made yoke for neutral rotation around CG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jean-Marc Bringuier

Jean-Marc Bringuier

• Sustaining Members
  • 1 posts
  • Paris (France)

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:40 AM

I'm selling my trusty CRT TB6 smart monitor from XCS which remains a world standard among Steadicam operators in terms of daylight viewability, wider angle of view, sharpness and electronic versatility. Among other features, 3 user selectable channels with built in pattern generator, separate vertical and horizontal zoom & sweep controls and possibility to zoom up & down in aspect ratio or to use 8 pages of programmable frameline storeable settings.

Attached File  2016.02.03 12.49.23.jpg   83.73KB   22 downloads

It comes with a lyre-shaped support arm that I designed with neutral balance when tilting the monitor in mind. It includes a MK-V 19 mm monitor clamp with the standard center distance (I'm not providing the bars) and can thus be adapted on virtually all brands of Steadicam.

Attached File  2016.02.03 11.17.23.jpg   131.07KB   21 downloadsAttached File  2016.02.03 12.50.25.jpg   53.02KB   20 downloads

Package can be tested in Paris (France) and includes a Pelican case, TB6 with Duo Digital Frameliner (#152), custom-made yoke, monitor hood and three 8 pin 1B power and video input connectors and one D-tap power connector. Some minor cosmetic blemishes but in perfect working order. You'll need a down converter for HD use. I will sell separately the original straight 15 mm rail system monitor support arm.

Attached File  2016.02.03 11.02.26.jpg   107.51KB   21 downloads

Current purchasing price of my package is around  15000 $ (without case and extra cables). I'm asking for 3000 euros (3325 USD). Buyer pays shipping.

#2 Jean-Marc Bringuier

Jean-Marc Bringuier

• Sustaining Members
  • 1 posts
  • Paris (France)

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

I forgot to tell that you can shoot me a message, for any inquiry, at jeanmarc.bringuier@gmail.com

#3 Jean-Marc Bringuier

Jean-Marc Bringuier

• Sustaining Members
  • 1 posts
  • Paris (France)

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:43 AM

I'm bringing the price down to 3000 US $ which is only 2639 euros at today's rate.

#4 Jean-Marc Bringuier

Jean-Marc Bringuier

• Sustaining Members
  • 1 posts
  • Paris (France)

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:54 AM

Well, I'm getting to my very last price, otherwise I prefer to keep it as a precious back-up for my Transvideo: 2600 US $ (2295 Euros) buyer pays shipping

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

BOXX

Teradek

PLC - Bartech

IDX

SkyDreams

Boland Communications

Omnishot Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Paralinx LLC