Hello everyone, I'm selling my Steadicam Flyer LE with the 19lbs arm capacity and it has been recently serviced by Tiffen. I've used this rig for most of my career. It’s perfect for anyone starting out with steadicam. Well maintained and works best for small DSLR cameras to stripped down RED cameras. I also had a machinist bend a piece of metal for me to make a yoke for my Small HD monitor. I can add it to the package if you want it. I've had the sled upgraded to an HD signal by Chris Konash of East Coast Cables and upgraded the monitor to the Small HD DP-7 LCD monitor which is an option or any other monitor you would like to use.
- Standard Flyer vest
- Flyer LE sled, 12/24 volt with two AB - mount battery mounts upgraded HD Signal Rewired by Chris Konash
- Flyer LE dual articulating iso-elastic arm with bag up to 19lbs of weight
- Docking bracket
- C stand
- Dovetail plate
- 2 Anton Bauer Hytron 50’s batteries
- Soft transport bag
- 1650 pelican hard case
- Small HD DP-7 LCD monitor (optional) with Anton Bauer Hirose to D-Tap, P-Tap Power Cable - 3 ft.
- RCA-BNC adapters are included as well.
I am looking to sell this as a full kit for $5500
With Small HD DP7 monitor for $6,800
HC Batteries shown not for sale. Buyer pays for shipping
Feel free to email me at: email@example.com