• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jesus Nieto

Jesus Nieto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:32 AM

Hello every one, some time ago, I went crazy about what to buy for my first rig and after I started digging, I found there are hundreds of options and possible combinations to build from the cheapest rig to the most professional that can be found.

I don't wanna bore you so i'll cut to the point. I made a chart with all the information about brands and prices I could find for different sleds, arms, vests, wireless focus systems, wireless video systems, monitors and batteries. This chart is not complete, as there are always new gadgets out there, but I believe it will help you get an idea, of what you could buy, or at least give you a glimpse of what are the options.

I originally did this only for my self, but I thought it would be nice to share it with such a good community.

I also made this document editable, so please feel free to add anything or correct it if needed. 

Have fun! :)

#2 Chris Van Campen

Chris Van Campen

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:13 PM

Hi Jesus - I think you want to check the numbers you have for the Tiffen Zephyr.

Full packages were around $10k or $11k last I checked...

Good luck in any event.

#3 Jesus Nieto

Jesus Nieto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

Thanks Chris, you were right, I must have got confused.

I'm sorry, you can't directly edit the document in the other link but try this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chart, brands, sleds, rigs, monitor, wireless, options, buy, price, list

Camera Motion Research

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC

PLC Electronics Solutions

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

PLC - Bartech

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers