• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adam P Miller

Adam P Miller

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:09 AM

$2000 USD OBO

I am upgrading so I am offering up my old arm for sale.

This is a 3A style arm. but not an official 3A arm. 

I’m not sure of manufacturer. 

40lbs capacity

I have however used this arm for over 2 years, and it has worked well for me but I find myself needing a larger payload capacity. I had this arm looked at by Robert Luna in Nov. 2015 and he told me that true max weight was 40lbs. note that the indicators on the arm show a 55 lb max. I don’t want to mislead anyone. this arm will only support 40lbs despite what the indicators on the arm covers say. 

There is some wear on one of the pulleys (see pic). This was from the previous owner, has looked exactly the same in the 2+ years I’ve used this arm. Not sure how it happened but it doesn’t seem to be causing any problems. 

Anyhow. what you see is what you get. This was a great stepping stone arm for my first rig. I’ve flown F55’s with canon cine zooms with this. As well as many Red packages and smaller setups.  Hopefully it can fill that same role for somebody new, who needs a mid capacity arm without a high price. 

Cheers

Attached File  image12.jpeg   88.73KB   12 downloadsAttached File  image7.jpeg   94.81KB   11 downloadsAttached File  image17.jpeg   53.3KB   13 downloadsAttached File  image15.jpeg   58.78KB   10 downloadsAttached File  image2.jpeg   151.56KB   10 downloadsAttached File  image3.jpeg   60.4KB   10 downloads

#2 Adam P Miller

Adam P Miller

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:29 PM

$1750 OBO. 

#3 Adam P Miller

Adam P Miller

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:53 AM

Sold! Thanks for looking.