No replies to this topic

#1 Robert Eder

Robert Eder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts
  • Tirol (Austria)

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:07 AM

I am new to the board so i thought i could introduce myself to the other members; I am a 22year old student at the university of applieed arts in vienna (austria) next to this i attend some courses at the filmakademie in vienna. i came into film/video about 3 years ago by a quite strange way, design-webdesign(7 years and going) then 2 years of 3d animation in max3d then maya, first for web and graphic purposes, then first 3D film (terrible :D ) and 2002 my first music video thing where i got hands on a camera. from that time i continuesly do video stuff. next to my school i do smaller commercial video productions to finance myself.
2 years ago i got behind steadicam, i even cannot remember why. so i found hbs(thanks charles!) and built 3 rigs on my own, i think i understand the principle now. only the third one really worked well :D
after the ibc05 where i could try nearly every rig on the marked i was fascinated by the big ones. even garret found some time for me under these stressy circumstances. really really nice.
so now i am trying to get as much information on the rigs, accesoires, job opportunities etc.

thanks a lot,

robert

GPI Pro Systems

SkyDreams

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications

Engineered Cinema Solutions