I'm looking to sell my Steadicam Zephyr kit to fund other projects. It's used, but in very good-to-excellent condition. Always stored in its case, cleaned regularly and never abused.
I have a complete kit and I'd like to sell as a complete kit, but some accessories that were purchased separately could be parted out, depending on interest.
In the kit, I have:
- Steadicam Zephyr Arm
- Steadicam Zephyr Large Vest (One of the locking pins on the vest has been repaired from a clean break, but it does not affect the integrity of the vest and I've used it extensively afterward with zero issues.)
- Steadicam Zephyr Sled w/ V-Mount Battery Bracket
- Steadicam Zephyr SD Monitor (Missing connector cable, which can be purchased from Tiffen for somewhere around $200, if I recall. I never replaced it because I used my Marshall HD Monitor in its place.)
- Steadicam Rolling Case - Branded, with custom foam inserts cut for sled and accessories.
- Baby C-stand with the Zephyr balancing arm.
- All original Steadicam Zephyr accessories (balancing weights, cheese plate, manuals, DVDs, etc.)
- 2x IDX V-Mount Batteries and Simultaneous Charger (I'd actually prefer to keep these myself as I use them for other things, but if it makes or breaks a sale, I'll include them.)
- Steadicam Low Mode Bracket
- I'm likely forgetting something, so if you're curious about anything else, just feel free to ask.
Other items of interest (I'll continue to update this as I go through my stuff):
- Marshall V-LCD-651STX-HDSDI Monitor w/ Sony Battery Plate and V-Mount Battery Plate (user replaceable)
- Janice Arthur's Practice/Extra Weight Cage
- A list of extra/accessory cables that I'll update soon.
Everything is located in the Boston, MA area and I'd prefer to sell it regionally local as the kit could be viewed locally and inspected prior to sale; however, I am open to putting together shipping rates for buyers if that's what ends up working best. I haven't thought about pricing yet, as it will largely depend on what gets packaged together in the kit at the time of sale, so let's just start up a conversation first and tell me what you're interested in and we can work out a deal from there.
Again, pictures and updates to come. I just wanted to start the ball rolling today and gauge any early interest.
All the best!