I am selling my backup arm. It is an EFP red spring arm in very nice condition. This arm has a lift capacity of 16-40 pounds.
Here is the list of maintenance that has been done to it:
- The arm covers have had a couple small dents straightened and they have been powder coated.
- The rubber bumpers on the center joint are brand new.
- The screws that hold the arm covers and bearing pins have all been replaced with black oxide coated stainless steel screws for low maintenance.
- The tension screws have been replaced and the new ones are slightly longer than stock so the arm can be tuned a little lower than the stock configuration and it is easier to disassemble the arm for cleaning.
- The spring stops have been upgraded to 4-40 set screws (The originals were the older style dowel pins that were very hard to remove if you wanted to clean the arm)