• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Emilio Schlappi

Emilio Schlappi

• Sustaining Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hi chaps, 

My Ultra 1 is up for sale. I'll be sad to see this one go - it has been my one and only rig for two years, and has never let me down. As you might expect there are some minor cosmetic marks in places like the arm covers or the vest's fabrics, but functionally everything is rock solid and flies smooth as butter. 

24V or 12V power comes from V-Locks (not included), which means you can power any camera from the top-stage (cables for Alexa or XLR4 included, amongst others), and the HD-SDI cable I slipped and secured down the post in the beginning has never failed. I'm throwing in a venerable Transvideo Rainbow (SD) monitor, but you'll certainly want to make use of that HD cable at some point!

The tilt-stage (un-motorised) and four-stage post are frequently useful features which I'll miss in my next sled, and the tool-free Master/Ultra arm will be difficult to top, honestly. 

So to sum up, the package INCLUDES:

Ultra 1 Cine Sled (HD/V-LOCK/24V/Four-stage Post/Tilt Stage)

Ultra 1 Arm (inc. 6" and 12" posts)

Ultra 1 Vest

Hill Dock  

Transvideo SD Monitor, Mounting Bracket

Dovetail Plate, Power Cables, Video Cables etc.

ASKING PRICE 

£12,000 (no VAT charged)

EU delivery at buyer's expense, local pick-up in West London more than welcome. 

Contact me at emilio dot film at gmail dot com anytime if you'd like to make an offer, simply to have a look at the rig, or just for a chat.

Attached File  DSC_0323.jpg   159.22KB   28 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0342.jpg   179.26KB   28 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0341.jpg   160.27KB   26 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0340.jpg   190.34KB   25 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0339.jpg   164.35KB   30 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0336.jpg   198.14KB   31 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0334.jpg   162.85KB   32 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0324.jpg   147.5KB   28 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0318.jpg   181.21KB   27 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0317.jpg   187.86KB   30 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0295.jpg   178.39KB   31 downloads

All the best, 

Emilio

#2 Emilio Schlappi

Emilio Schlappi

• Sustaining Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:15 AM

Dropping the price to £11,500.

Also willing to split the package up, if anybody would like to make an offer for the arm, sled or vest alone. 

Cheers, 

E

#3 Emilio Schlappi

Emilio Schlappi

• Sustaining Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

Bump. £11,000. A steal for a big rig! 

E

#4 Emilio Schlappi

Emilio Schlappi

• Sustaining Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:22 PM

Sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ultra, sled, ultra 1, master, tiffen, arm, vest, package, uk

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

rebotnix Technologies

BOXX

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

PLC Electronics Solutions

Teradek