SteadiCam Pilot-VLB w/ Arm, Vest and Original Merlin + Gear and Cases

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gared Crawford

Gared Crawford

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:59 PM

Greetings!  I am new to the forum.  I have a "Like New" SteadiCam Pilot-VLB with arm and Vest.  I also have an original Merlin stabilizer for sale.  I have not had any luck selling it "USED" through B&H and have not had any bites on ebay.  I figured this would be the best place to post it.  I am listing everything that I have for sale and I will include an ebay link as well. 

All of the gear is basically unused.  If you have any questions about any of the below items please drop me a message.  The only condition is that the Pilot w/weights be sold together with the vest and arm.  Everything else can be split up or sold individually. 

Here's what I have:

- SteadiCam Pilot-VLB with 5.8" LCD Monitor and all original Manufacturer accessories
- SteadiCam "Pilot/Merlin" Arm and Vest
- 6 Merlin middle weights and 4 end weights
- IDX VL-2Plus (Dual Sequential) charger (2) E-7S batteries
- 2 Back Pack Transport Cases
- SteadiStand with arm bracket for set-up/balancing the system with carrying case.
- SteadiCam Merlin(original) hand-held stabilizer (for lighter cameras) with additional weights that can also be used with the arm and vest.  Case included.

Here it is on Ebay: Pilot-VLB

Please feel free to make me an offer through or outside of Ebay.

Attached Files

#2 Gared Crawford

Gared Crawford

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:27 PM

I should also add that the backpack cases are not for individual sale.  I would need to retain those for shipping the actual pilot and arm/vest devices to a buyer.  I'm sure that anyone who might buy the pilot would want them for storage.

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

PLC Electronics Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

Paralinx LLC

Camera Motion Research

Boland Communications

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies