After Cinegear Gathering? Lucy's or meet at the Stabilizer Gear Expo?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 David Allen Grove SOC

David Allen Grove SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 870 posts
  • Los Angeles, California,

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

I've been so busy with planning the Stabilizer Gear Expo.  (as well as up to other shenanigans), I completely forgot about our yearly after Cinegear gathering on Saturday night. 

We COULD have a gathering Saturday night at the usual place, "Lucy's" near Paramount  OR we could just all meet up the next day at the Stabilizer Gear Expo.

(Personally, I haven't been to Lucy's the past few years because I have to get ready Saturday night for the SG Expo but that shouldn't stop everyone else from getting together Saturday night.) 

If there is a lot of interest in going to Lucy's again this year, I can email the owner so she knows that an invasion will occur. OR someone on this lovely Steadicam Forum (maybe one of the moderators?) would want to handle the gathering?  I can forward you the owner's email. I'm cool  

Otherwise, I hope to see everyone the day after at the Stabilizer Gear Expo in Burbank. Lots of free parking. 

I'll be giving FREE rides on my now Electric Assist SteadiCAB. :-) (shameless plug) My rickshaws Logan and Sophie will also be there. :-) 

Let me know.. :-) 

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Camera Motion Research

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC